Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Well Shit...

I was actually given the opportunity to teach abroad. I'm going to have to really think about this. Fist off I do have to spend a little bit of money... That kind of don't have? Kind of do. I also would be running the risk of losing the little family and life I built here in Austin. so there just a lot to think about.

5 years next month

I think it would be a great experience even if I only did it the one time. I've never been out of the country and I've only been to 4 states... so I haven't had the opportunity to travel much. At least if I did I didn't take them or realize they were there. So I really want to pounce on this one. ASAP. Just you know normal fear. What if I hate it. What if I get hurt. What if things are different when I get back. I feel like 5 months isn't that long of a time for things here to change unless someone wanted them to change. That could also just be my paranoia....Fuck. Fuckity balls! Fuckity fuck fuck! Shit bags. :< Is it terrible that right now I know for a fact I want a future with syd in it? I understand that a lot of that are the chemicals in my brain.... that doesn't make it any less true. i just know that I'm 26 years old and have 0 idea what I'm doing with my life. Besides working in a call center hating every minute of my day....Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment