Tuesday, April 5, 2016

CUPCAKES!!

I made cupcakes!! They are cheesecake cupcakes! I left them in the oven to long so they are a little dry but not bad. I actually followed the directions and left them in there for the 20 minutes but eh. I have enough batter to make another batch tonight. How exciting!!!!

So I put in an application for another company. I hope I get it. At least an interview would be nice, if not at least I put the application in. My current job might be hiring a supervisor soon so I'm going to put in for that! Shit man. Anything to get out from the person I currently work for. Fuck! Fuck!

Going to this job everyday is like slowing letting my soul get sucked out of my body though my nose by Satan. I leave my house every morning and contemplate just driving passed work and going to Dragons Lair making a nest and reading every comic book in the place. Maybe getting a burger. Maybe moving to another state. Sigh. Really I just need to get my shit together. I don't draw as much.... or fucking ever. There was a time where art was just the best and biggest relief for me. I don't know what happened. Drawing just hasn't been...as good for me. It's not the art it's like I just get to distracted by life and bull shit and excuses. Blerg.

EXCUSES!!!

Lets get back to my cupcakes! They are so fucking pretty. Again, a little dry but thats ok. I'm going to try again tonight after I pick up some butter from the store. Baking has become something really fun to do. I'm going to save for one of those stand alone mixers. I really fucking want one.

The only issue is my counter space is limited so I'd have to figure out what to do with it when I'm not using it. I've never held one but I imagine they are pretty fucking heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment